Hotel and Guest Houses Licensing
The Hotel and Guest Houses Licensing Board is established under Section 3 of the Hotels and Guest Houses Act [Cap.195].
The Attorney-General appoints a Chairman, four other members and a Secretary to the Board. The following persons are the current members of the Hotel Licensing Board:
- Chairman - Mr Ronald Thomas Rickman
- Member - Mr Sharvada Sharma (Legal Advisor)
- Member - Mr Daniel Lobendahn
- Secretary - Ms Mereoni Kalokalodrau
The Hotel Licensing Board is serviced by the following staff:
- Ms Mereoni Kalokalodrau - Secretary
- Ms Ana Nakove - Clerical Officer
Applications for Licences
Applicants are encouraged to download the relevant application form for the grant or renewal of a hotel licence.
All applicants are to ensure that the correct procedures are followed when applying for the grant or renewal of a hotel licence.