The Attorney-General's Chambers provide services to:
- Office of His Excellency the President;
- Office of the Prime Minister;
- The Honourable Chief Justice;
- The House of Representatives and Senate through their Secretaries General;
- Independent Commissions created under the Constitution, such as Public Service Commission, Judicial Services Commission and Constitutional Offices Commission;
- Independent offices such as Director of Public Prosecutions, Human Rights Commission, Ombudsman's Office, Auditor General's Office and Office of the Permanent Arbitrator, Commissioner of Police, Supervisor of Elections;
- The Judiciary (Judges, Magistrates, Justices of Appeal etc.) keeping in mind their independence in writing judgments;
- All Government Departments, irrespective of whether they have in-house legal officers or not;
- Foreign Governments and Agencies from time to time as to their inquiries and assistance e.g. extradition, reciprocal enforcement of judgments and orders of foreign courts in Fiji;
- Local Government, Statutory and Corporate Bodies and Government Commercial Companies.
This is an inexhaustive list of offices to which we provide professional legal services.